Re: [Harp-L] Old-school sound clip

If you're trying to play this file and having Quicktime open then play a second then stop here's the workaround. Right click the file, choose save link as and save it to your desktop them play it once it downloads. It's a Firefox problem with the Quicktime browser plug in. Drove me crazy figuring out how to stop Quicktime from playing the file. Alternatively you can configure Quicktime to knock it off but that's more complicated and I'm not up to typing instructions for that fix. fjm