[Harp-L] RE: How many harps do you own?

RE: How many harps to you own?

I am really just a beginner but I do have the bug and with the bug comes
harps.  I have a Suzuki Bluesmaster, a Harpmaster and an old Easy Rider that
I carried around in my guitar case and fooled around with in odd moments for
years.  They are all great harps.

I also have three Special 20's that serve very reliably and a Golden Melody
that is my carry around, go-to, harp and arguably my favorite of the batch.
I recently retired a less than year old Blues Harp that sounded great (real
fat old fashioned sound) but had a couple of reeds that I just could not get
to perform reliably.  I also retired a Big River after a very few months of
service for about the same reasons.  My Chrometta 10 (probably a mistake) is
in transit to warranty repair for sticky windsaver valves.

I also have a Lee Oskar Natural Minor (Am) that I am trying to get
acquainted with.

That's the working inventory.

Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM