[Harp-L] Mini-Meat sound clips

Well folks, as promised I uploaded a couple sound clips. Unfortunately I'm still not quite prepared with the info for my website so I uploaded 4 clips to youtube. There are 2 clips of John Nemeth using the amp at a club in Rochester NY. These were with the amp set up for 30 watts using the 6L6 tubes. The other 2 are my friend Tom Townsley on diatonic on 1 clip and chro on the other. These are with the 6V6's at 20 watts. The quality is poor due to the recording device being my digital camera but it'll give you an idea. Just go to youtube and type Mini-Meat in the search. Don't forget the dash - in the middle.

Scooter