From: "gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx" <gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:26:55 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Jr-NOS

I have recently acquired a Fender Blues Jr NOS (tweed with Jensen speaker)--hoping to use it for harp and guitar

To improve it for harp I understand I should change the pre amp tubes--the current 12AX7 tubes have a gain factor of 100

A 12AY7 has a gain factor of 45---is that the tube to go with?

I still hope to be able to swap back and forth for guitar/harp--so there is a 70 gain factor tube (5751)

I don't want to screw up the amp