Re: [Harp-L] Bill's Blues Bar-Chicago

Good story, Jeff!

Has the "old boys network" at blues jams been discussed here much?  I had a
really bad experience with that in my hometown of Rochester, NY a couple
years ago when I went early to a jam, brought my dad, was the first harp
player on the list, and one of the first 10 players on the list, and I
didn't get called up until way late in the evening, long after my dad wanted
to leave.  Your situation turned out way better than mine did......

....now must go kill other harmonica player named

 - Cincinnati Blake