Re: [Harp-L] Magic Dick interview ... and links this time

Thanks to Phil for providing this extraordinarily fascinating interview. Richard Salwitz is a very erudite and articulate fellow. It's quite the treat to be able to listen to him go on about playing music for over 45 minutes. I got about half way through this last night and I'm looking forward to hearing the rest tonight. In this day of myriad youtube links many of them the cyber version of junk faxes it's really remarkable to run across something of such value.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/2833394-Documents-eBooks-Music-Tutorials

fjm