[Harp-L] Littler Walter

I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Ben Harper to present the award, why the award was as a sideman, why Ben Harper decided it was a good idea to play his guitar during Juke, and why he decided to mess with the lyrics on My Babe.

It was a tribute to Little Walter, not the Paul Schaefer Band or Ben Harper. Maybe I should have know not to watch when  the signals were clear from the beginning that they wouldn't get it right.

Little Walter a sideman.

Yeah, just like Escoffier was a cook.

Walter Joyce