[Harp-L] Little Walter

Just a reminder that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is being shown on the VH1 classic rock channel today from 5:30 to 8:30pm PST. Little Walter is being inducted as a sideman. Not quite fair, but it's something.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Metts" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bretvanness@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:23 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Love Minus Zero

Are you trying to play the melody on harp or just play Bob's harp solo from
the song? I have a fakebook that could provide the former; if you just want
the solo, I can try to tab it for you when I get home. Just keep in mind
that tabs don't always help much for Dylan harp solos, which look simple on
paper. In order to make it sound like Dylan (if that is your goal), there
are a lot of subtle effects like widening your mouth to develop a chord and
then narrowing it to go back to a single note. His breath patterns can also
be tricky to imitate.

--
Jonathan Metts