[Harp-L] new Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna internet single (free download)

Dear fellow harpsters -

Penny and I finally wrapped up work on our new internet single. This is the tune I opened up my SPAH set with last summer -- it's our version of Marvin Gaye's "What's Goin' On". Aside from Penny (double bass and vocals) and myself (guitars and Suzuki Magic Garden) we enlisted the help of a couple of our pals -- ace percussionist Gary Kehoe and the fabulous pedal steel player, Bobby Black.

Hope you enjoy it. I can tell you that we had a hell of a good time putting this together!

Thanks for listening.... the download is here:

http://www.slidemanslim.com/music.html

- Slim.

--
www.SlideManSlim.com