Re: [Harp-L] Igor Flach R.I.P.... Amazing Grace

I just saw that on Harpchat as well, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's a great loss. I love his style. Great loss for Seydel. Great loss for the world. Way too young. How old could he have possibly been?

Those who maybe haven't heard him, ought to check him out. This is evidently a Seydel PR video,  but if his Amazing Grace in it doesn't bring a tear to your eye, there's probably something wrong with your damn eye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jVkCHm3Lg&feature=related

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas