Re: [Harp-L] re:was blues scale now illiterate

On Mar 9, 2008, at 11:07 AM, Jim Alciere wrote:

Does anyone think blues musicians in the 50s didn't know the scales they

Excellent points. More food for thought. This is one of the things I love about this list. We get to treat our assumptions like clay pigeons. We toss them into the air and watch expert marksmen (and women) blown them into a million pieces. Thanks for the schooling Jim.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons