Re: [Harp-L] Where Do You Put Your Case?

_george.stachnik@xxxxxxx (mailto:george.stachnik@xxxxxx)  writes:
<< I've been thinking about attaching some kind of shelf to  the amp that
could hold the harp-case more securely.  Anybody besides me  have these problems?

I guess most harp players have this problem.

I simply get a chair (any sort of chair) and put my harp case on that.  (if
there is room)
Otherwise, I put my harp case on the floor.

My working kit consists of two sets of ten hole Blues Harp  MS (Mostly with
metal combs), that is 2 of each in the major keys. I  find that diatonics
sometimes fail me, and I like to have a spare harmonica to  hand in case the one
I'm playing fails.

I also carry a set of 12 x 270" chroms, one in each key, Plus my Renny in
"C" and a 270 "tenor" C... Oh yes plus a few 12 hole diatonics, and so  on...

This takes up a lot of space.

If you find the perfect answer, please let me know!

Best wishes,
John Walden
London