[Harp-L] Charlie Sayles

Hey , I was so glad to see this guy's name mentioned (in the "under the radar" thread) - I got  to meet Charlie about 10 years ago, when he came to play for a week in Tel Aviv, Israel. I went to his shows, got to jam with him a few times. His playing influenced me a lot - he was using a mic direct to the PA, no amp, and sounded great. A really nice freindly guy, too. I haven'nt heared from him in years - has any one seen hin recently?
  Hammer

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com
  www.myspace.com/cgthehammer