Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Labels

Hal Hal,

I mostly use Lee Osckars myself, which are already labeled on the
sides, but have some Special 20's I like, a couple of Seydels and a
few other that need labels. My harps stand up vertically in my case,
so I need the labels on the ends. I first got a white paint pen which
works OK and is cheap, but it isn't as neat looking as I like, so
went for the labels. Once you apply them you put a coat of clear
fingernail polish on them and they seem to last a lot longer than the
paint, too. Theye're also easier to read in dim light.

Good luck in the weather. I am suffering here in Florida too -
aarrgh! It is just so unusually hot and humid today...I am sweating
like a...

Robert