Re: [Harp-L] Harp Key ID

I use Gold or Silver letters I get at a craft store cheap, they look metallic looking, so they reflect light pretty well. They are the right size and stick out very well. They are self-adhesive and I put a few coats of lacquer over the letters and they hold.
Seydel makes a key letter sticker sheet, it's the same stuff they put on their harps. If you are using that, I'd suggest giving it a light coat of lacquer anyway to keep the letter from rubbing off.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com