[Harp-L] where do you put your case?

I keep my suitcase with all my spare harps and stuff closed and out of the way. I have a tri-fold, 12-slot harp case made of heavy tweed. I think I've had this for about 15 years, and have tried to find where I can buy another one. I put a ring and a clip on it so I can hang it on a mic stand. (It is kind of like one of those things that hang on the back of a closet door to hold multiple pairs of shoes). My own vocal mic stand has a ring I clip to, and if I'm sitting in and using a different vocal mic stand, the ring will just slip over the boom lever. It's very quick to just pluck a different harp out without fumbling around. When folded up it's an easy to carry 10" X 5" case. A few years ago I had a seamstress try to make a couple of these for me, but they were never quite as good, but I use one to keep under my van seat for practicing on the road. The tag on the case says "Web Straps, Monroe, VA", and it seems they are no longer in business. I believe I bought this from Kevin's Harps, or possibly Farrells. I had my own business from '95-'03, (Joe's Virtual Music Shop), and I couldn't find a supplier then. Anyway, this case takes up zero floorspace, and it's very convenient to use on stage.
Joe