[Harp-L] Pikc N Pluck Foam

I usually get the foam on eBay. You can buy it directly, but
sometimes I get a better deal buying some unusual case filled with
the stuff. I once bought an unusual equipment case filled with hew
pick n pluck that nobody else wanted for half the price of the foam
alone.  Look for denser, charcoal colored foam that doesn't pull
apart as easily as some of the less dense foam (which comes apart too
easily, even during normal use). Even on the denser foam I set up the
spaces I want, I use a few drops of Gorilla Glue in strategic places
to help hold everything together since it tends to want to pull apart
if you have a lot of harps in there close together, (I hjave 18 harps
standing vertically on one side and a large padded square on the
other for mics).

Here are ebay examples:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pelican-3-Piece-Pick-n-Pluck-Foam-Pelican-1500-NEW_W0QQitemZ180220660701QQihZ008QQcategoryZ15215QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Foam-Pelican-Pick-n-Pluck-for-1600-case_W0QQitemZ190203136546QQihZ009QQcategoryZ50507QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem