Re: [Harp-L] where do you put your case?

I also use cumberland cases . Jeff makes a fantastic product. I like to keep them on my belt. In the past Ive had people walk on stage and pick one up off of my amp and play on it. That can't happen if they are on my belt. I run jam sessions so I'm off stage alot. Harps on my belt & wireless mic in my pocket. Youve got to watch your stuff.
buzz....

Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I solved my harps-onstage problem with 2 cases from Jeff at Cumberland. One holds 7 harps and I slide that one onto my belt. The other, also a 7 harp case, I sit on a stool right in front of me, next to the mic stand. I use 13 different harps throughout the night, but most of them are the ones on my belt. The others (in various flats and sharps, etc) that I use less often are the ones on the stool. Works for me.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where the temp is still aiming at the below zero mark.