[Harp-L] More Jeff Carp

Here is yet another version of the story, as told to me this morning by a
mutual friend who was in his class at U of C.

"As I remember the story he was on a boat with his wife Scarlett down there
(dunno if it was a sail boat, my memory is of a motor boat and that when
something weird happened he fell off the boat or jumped in to save his pet
monkey who had fallen off. 1970 sounds about right."

Pet monkey?

He also reminded me that at the time of his death he was working as a drug
counselor with kids - so he really had kicked the stuff and was in recovery
and working in the field.

Jesse Sinaiko - Chicago IL