[Harp-L] RE: Where Do You Put Your Case?

I have built a "table" for my harps that goes on a mic stand. I basically
attached a Mcrophone flange (
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=242-020) to a piece
of plywood. I also covered it with velcro so that if I use a pedal or
sometimes an A/B switch I can put it right on the table. I also cut slots on
the front edge to set my harp mics in. I will try to post a picture but it
is not complicated. In my studio my case sits on it most of the time. You
could also drill a hole in the bottom of your case and attach the flange
inside the case through the case and screw the stand right to your case.

Another thought, I keep my harps in soft cases in the case so that they are
organized by key and won't dump all over the place. I do spend more energy
organizing my gear than playing it though. Maybe someday I can get some
counseling.

Just some thoughts.