[Harp-L] where do you put your case?

Brad Trainham wrote:

"As a person with "no sight", I'd probably use something like that if it was
available.
Right now, I put the harps I'm most likely to use on a belt, as you say,
ordered, but I always end up with the odd one in the case for which I must
sometimes fish.
I think on the Custom Cumberland? Site, there's a vest that holds 12 harps
and I've thought of that one, but I like the idea of your organizer."

Brad you are correct. I do make bandoliers, two different styles of harp belts and several different types of cases to be worn on your belt to help with this type of difficulty on where you place your harps. What I do is try to solve problems like this. That is how most of this has evolved, if anyone has an idea of "building a better mousetrap", let me know and I'll give it a try.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases