Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy in Philadelphia 3/23/08

great comment -

My experience w/Howard's lectures/workshops/whatevers - bring a recorder.  So
much is offered in such a concentrated fashion.

Howard lectures/performs/lives from his own advanced state of mind which is
almost like a musician not of this earth. It is fascinating to experience, but
 for us mortals, a tiny piece of him may be enough to work on for many
months/years. Record the experience, go back and digest bits and pieces at your
own speed. To avoid frustration, DO NOT feel that you will get it all at one
lecture.

In a message dated 3/3/2008 1:35:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,