Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blues licks in First Position Now Blue Balls

For what it's worth, I called up your pdf file and printed it out.

I played it at my piano a few times and then played it on my harp in unison.
Thank god for music notation. I could tell at a "cursory glance" what was
going on.

The same is true of your printed tablature: It makes sense and somewhat
follows that used by David Barrett in his Mel Bay

Using basic font symbols for   single quote mark ('), quote mark (")   and
caret insert mark (^).

' is half-step draw bend   like Bb   on C harp
" is full step draw bend like A ....
^ is step and half draw bend like Ab/G# ....

The scale degrees notes