[Harp-L] Richard Hunter NHL seminar in London

I was in London last week, and on Wednesday night I was asked to do a seminar for the National Harmonica League at their biweekly meeting.  I had my Zoom H4 with me, and I recorded most of the session (the first 15 minutes or so were lost when the batteries ran out on the H4).

The session was focused on solo harmonica techniques, particularly including a detailed discussion with full-song examples of alternate tunings and their uses.  You can download the mp3 of the sessions at:

http://hunterharp.com/London_NHL_June_2008/

The file is about 87 MB, so use a fast connection.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
harmonica blog and latest mp3s at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp