[Harp-L] I've seen the future of the diatonic and let me tell you...

Although I can't share the visual as I've promised to maintain Brad's privacy and I keep my promises I can tell you this: Damn!!!! A lot of manufacturers hyperbolically refer to their design as being "new and different" but this! Brad Harrison shared a teaser photo of his newly developed diatonic harp with me. I'm due to have twins in the fall and I promised him I'd name one Brad if I could get one of these harps in the near future. It's a masterpiece. He promises to have a photo with information on his site on friday: http:// harrisonharmonicas.com/ No affiliation but lots of respect. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues