[Harp-L] korg dtr-1000 tuner

I have one and use it every day. I love it. Its not a true strobe function I believe. But it works the same.
(Visually at least) Cent, Hertz, strobe, cord checker, reference pitch. Has it all. The reading holds pretty steady. Doesnt
swing all over the place like some. I can watch the value change as my breath warms the plate. Well at least in the winter. In my garage this time of year it can get over 120 degrees.Thats when I move into the house. The wife and kids hate it though cuz I have to have TV and music off. I love the reference output but you will need an external speaker for that.
                                                               Randy.
                                                  www.genesisharmonicas.net