Re: [Harp-L] Tuning

Yes of course.
Tuning a piano is vastly different to tuning a harmonica.
But back in the 20s and 30s the folks at Hohner didn't have electronic
tuners.
They tuned by ear, with the help of tuning forks.
This can still be done, if the person tuning has a good sense of  pitch.
However, I am a convert to electronic tuners. I believe that they are one  of
the most useful inventions of the 20th Centuary!
I always carry one.
It helps to fine tune my harps, and is a BLESSING helping many guitarists  or
bass players to get in tune with ME!
Best wishes
John Walden
London