Re: [Harp-L] Neck racks

Anyone here had the opportunity to check out Robert Lighthouse & his rack playing. He has a rack that he calls a bullfrog (cause of the look). He takes Dr Ross and dual harp/guitar work into a whole new arena. Ask Mark Wenner
Wayne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Neck racks

Paul wrote:
The SPAH convention will have muliple neck rack players this year.
Dave Moore is an incredible rack player with monster tone.
<snip>
Jimi Lee will be hosting hallway jams during the week.  His rack
playing is out of bounds.  How does he do it.
<snip>
Marv Monroe, a SPAH legend, with his ever changing rack design is
likely to be hosting hallway play- a- longs

Dale Spalding, who will be holding down a table at Joe Filisko's Teach- In, is also a good guitarist/neck rack harmonica player. I don't know if Dale will get roped into muling on guitar, but he's certainly capable.

Man, I can't wait for SPAH. Is it August yet?

-tim