[Harp-L] Ergonomic Neck Rack

Vern Smith wrote:
> Phil has hurt my tender feelings by failing to mention the
> Ergonomic-Neck-Racks that have been available for six years now.
> <snip>
> 3. Ability to hold either diatonic or chromatic harps.

It looks from the picture like the rack is designed to hold the
harmonica by clamping the tabbed ends.  I'm wondering how it works
holding a harmonica (either chromatic or diatonic) that has full-length
covers.  Is it a problem to hold a harmonica like a Meisterklase
chromatic or a Golden Melody diatonic?

-tim