[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Facebook Group

Dear Harp-L:

am with the film Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary.  We just got back from the Maui Film Festival, where the film was very well received.  We are looking forward to getting the film out all over - it will be worth the wait.  In the meantime, we are working on expanding our social
networking group and attempting to bring people together who love music, and
especially the harmonica.  As many of you know, the film
features Robert Bonfiglio, James Cotton, Joe Filisko, Robert Klein, Howard Levy, John Popper, Jason Ricci, Kim Wilson, and just about anybody who ever blew the
house down with a “harp.”

We
invite you to check out our website www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com
and sign up for updates about the film.
We also invite you to join our Fcebook group at
Pocket Full of Soul Movie: The Harmonica Documentary.  Facebook, as many of you know, is a great community resource and allows for the exchange of all kinds of cool information.  Feel free
to upload songs, videos, new stories, and even upcoming gigs for your
band.

The
world of harmonica is upon us.  Please
join us in the harmonica revolution.PFOS