Re: [Harp-L] tuner

capt ron wrote:
>  Where are our harp techs re this thread?

On the topic of inexpensive tuners, I imagine most serious harp techs
aren't going to have much of an opinion.  Most probably use an analog
strobe tuner, which you can still get on ebay for a few hundred
dollars.  I have a Korg OT-12 that I can carry in my pocket when I need
something portable, but it pales in comparison.

I can't imagine trying to tune very much using a $30 tuner.  In that
case, I would probably use the tuner to set a reference reed and tune
the rest of the harp relative to the reference rather than to the
tuner.

-tim