[Harp-L] tuner

Mike Fugazzi wrote:

 Can anybody recommened an economical tuner that can be used
efficiently with harp?? Would the $20-30 acoustic tuners work??

Offhand i forget the brand, but on Rupert Oysler's excellent Harp Repair and Maintenance DVD, he is
using one of those inexpensive Korg or Seiko's, if i mbr correctly.  If it important to u, shoot
me an email and i'll look thru the DVD and tell u exactly.
  Where are our harp techs re this thread?
ron