Re: [Harp-L] Greatness goes unnoticed

David Payne wrote:
"But then apparently Keillor isn’t the only one neglecting Howard! Here at the harp-l chatterbox cafe, even harmonica enthusiasts didn’t take notice of their greatest pioneer performing on national radio. "
It might just be me, but I don't think Harp L is teeming with regular "Prarie Home Companion" listeners. Of course, there's a lot of shows that haven't had him on at all. Isn't that more of a diss? Dave