[Harp-L] Standing at the crossroads

Arnold wrote:
 I also usually play some church songs which obviously require overblows and overdraws to get
those missing notes. At this moment I handle that by using two harps.
.......snip........I was wondering whether this style of play is good or not? What do you
think guys?

Judging by his early albums, of which i am more familiar, Charlie McCoy often played passages with
different harps, especially before he discovered Country Tuned harps.  Ya gotta do whatever is
necessary to make your type of music.  In the meantime, u might keep practicing your overdraws -
some day they will become musical.
ron