Re: Subject: [Harp-L] note refusing to sound after cover plates are attached

Steve -

Nice to see you on harp-l! I hear you're coming to SPAH.

For those who may not be acquainted with Steve Baker, he's the author of the harp handbook, one of the most concise and informative books on the diatonic harmonica available. He's perhaps the top blues harmonica player in Germany, and every year hosts the Harmonica Masters Workshops in Trossingen, Germany (the Hohner town) with such luminaries as Joe Filisko, Carlos del Junco, and David Barrett.

Winslow