Re: [Harp-L] info forwarded to me by a friend........

 GET                  DOWN                   WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!
   So many times when making a movie the directors go for some  dude who
can't play the flutephone much less the guitar but he's the next Brad  Pitt or
something. It kills me to see their hands not doin' what they's aposed  to do.

         I checked out the guitar  site for the Honey Dripper guitar. Very
cool!!

              Randy
           BiscuitBoy  Blues

In a message dated 6/16/2008 9:34:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,