[Harp-L] Custom Titanium harp for sale

If anyone is interested, I built one in the key of "A" for R&D purposes and would sell it now. It has the thicker Cross Harp reedplates, Big River covers, and Mark LaVoie Titanium comb. It's loud, fast, and pretty. The overblows all work- if you really own the technique and need one in the heat of the moment- but that's not what it wants to do. It's far better suited for traditional playing, including very nice control of the 10 blow and 3 draw half steps. I spent an insane amount of time on this harp trying to make it play like the handmades, but the MS harps just don't do it for me with the wide reeds.