[Harp-L] Titanium Combs

Hello,
I simply want to  pass on  Mark Lavoie's web site relating to his  titanium
combs:
_http://www.middlebury.net/lavoie/order.html#titanium_
(http://www.middlebury.net/lavoie/order.html#titanium)
The only interest I have is that Mark Lavoie builds WONDERFUL Hohner MS
based custom harmonicas.
Back in 1997 at SPAH in Detroit, Vern Smith and I carried out a tone test
seminar, using combs made of various different materials.
The audience could not tell the difference!
But as a musician, the best PLAYNG harp was one with Mark Lavoie's  titanium
comb.
What really matters is stability, reflectivity,  and playability; (in  my
opinion)
If like me you like the slightly larger "MS" style of diatonic,
Get yourself a Mark Lavoie custom titanium diatonic. I haven't played any
better!
Best wishes
John Walden
London