Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Mexican

This is great. I used to play tunes like La paloma and Beseme Mucho with my friend Juan Avila.
We always thought the harmonica fit these tunes great.
I hope some recordings surface with harmonica in the Mexican Tradition.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> victorio montes silva <silvaharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 06/17/08 01:30PM >>>

Hello everyone

Today I share with you the blogspot a good friend of mine.

http://armonicademexico.blogspot.com/

Together we are rescuing the tradition of harmonica tremolo in Mexico

They may see photographs of the harmonic most representative in the past Mexican.

Besides adding new information on an ongoing basis.

To enjoy it and hope your comments.

Atte.
Victorio Montes Silva
04455 1681-5162