From: "captron100@xxxxxxx" <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:12:24 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] note refusing to sound after cover plates are attached

? After embossing, gapping and tuning a harp, my 1 hole blow refuses to play after i screw the covers back on.? I'm burned out on my customizing for today and will attack it again tomorrow.? While I take this break, let me ask ya'll -- what is going on in this situation?? It plays fine until i add the pressure of that one cover plate screw.
? This even happened to me once with a customized harp i bought - same hole, #1.? My solution then was to leave the screw a little looser than I would have liked.? This time I want and need to fix it properly.? What is going on and what is the fix?? Tia.
ron