Re: [Harp-L] Take Me Out To the Ball Game

I LOVE BASEBALL! Always have. Been working on a book about deadball standout Dick Hoblitzell, in fact.
I very well may have I missed this, if somebody already posted it, sorry, but I haven't seen what seems to be the most obvious answer yet.
The problem is holding the overblow on pitch, right?
If it were me, I'd probably do it on chromatic. With diatonics, maybe you could use a country-tuned harp. That 5 overblow on a C harp gives you an F#, right? If you use a country tuned harp, if you need the F, draw bend to get it, for the overblow note, all you have to do is draw on a country tuned. The note is already there.
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com