[Harp-L] recording rights

First of all, let me thank all who replied to my post. I always learn a lot from all of you on harp-l.
  The situation resolved itself nicely. This song was actually from a band from somewhere else, not local. The person who approached me about recording is going to do a tour with them. The end result was they liked what I played and I'll have credit on the CD for that track which was what I wanted. Just thought you all would want to know how it turned out.
  Brian