From: Payne David <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:35:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Warped comb

Don't file it down, Venky. Run some hot water in there quickly and fast, tap it out and dry it out quick to get that beer out and then let it dry for a couple of weeks or so in a warm, dry place, like your front porch. It will take a while to dry out, but eventually it will. You'll think âthis will never dry out, Dave is nuts,â but it will.
After its dry.... SEAL THE COMB!!! Then your buddies can spew their beer into it with impunity.

Are the comb teeth warped? If so, forget everything I just said and let me know. You can fix a warped comb.

;)

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas