To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <HPOOF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:33 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Warped comb

To all those in the trade, someone accidentally flooded my harp case with his beer at a gig last night. All my harps were still in their boxes except one- Marine Band with a wooden comb. Minutes later,the teeth started to come out.

What do I do now? Wait till its dry? File it down? Toss it? Buy replacement parts?

Thanks for your input.

Venky