[Harp-L] Marcelo Batista

While taking a listen to the clips of Mulheres Gaitistas ( who's pretty
good too) this happened to catch my eye. This bloke's pretty good. Tico
Tico isn't an easy one to pull off on diatonic. He uses two harps, but
uses the second one for the third part of the tune which is less often
hear. Don't know that I've heard his name before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRr6Db6UwIc&feature=related

here's the info that came with this track:
Diatonic harmonicas (harps): Green (key C) and Yellow (key A): Marcelo
Batista
Harmony:midi
Country:Brazil City:Belo Horizonte MG
e-mail: marbatis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
SITE: www.marcelobatista.gaitanet.com
LUTHIER HARMONICAS(experience:21years)
See marcelobatista1 or tisbamar,too, in www.myspace.com/marcelobatista1

MP3(downloads): www.myspace.com/cordasharmonicas
AUTHOR OF TICO-TICO NO FUBÃ: Zequinha de Abreu (brazilian)

and here he is on chromatic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F39A86G3gEk&feature=related