[Harp-L] Chain-Smokin Altar Boys

Glad to hear Madison Slim is playing again.  When I looked him up a couple of years ago he wasn't gigging and was working at a factory in Neenah, WI.  He's the real deal and I've been told has had trouble with the real deal alcohol demons over the years and that may be why he isn't more prominent.  I know he's recorded with Honeyboy Edwards, and maybe even did a dvd with him, and was an early influence and gave lessons to Jason Ricci.  If anyone gets a chance to check him out while he's gigging and healthy, do it!

Paul