[Harp-L] Madison Slim

I had a chance Saturday night to see Rev. Raven and the Chain-Smokin Altar Boys. The first thought that entered my head was: Why haven't I heard more on this list about Madison Slim?
The guy really plays the blues. Great tone, plays a lot of harp in every song without it being intrusive. I know he's a veteran of the Chicago-style blues scene,  but he's too good to be quite as obscure.
Great sound on a basic setup. Bassman reissue, stock JT-30, stock Marine Bands.  He told me he uses a Boss digital delay pedal, that's his only other piece of equipment. He switches back and forth between first, second and third positions on the same song sometimes and does it seamlessly.
(So now I own yet another blues CD, plus a t-shirt. With a band name like that, you have to own the shirt.)
Steve Webb in wet Minnesota