Re: [Harp-L] Re: Borrah Minevitch Harmonica Thesis

1. Is there any independent proof that Minevitch actually graduated from City
College of New York?

2.   Is there any independent proof that Minevitch did have a graduation
thesis?

3. Minevitch published a 32-page book titled "How to Play Harmonica at Sight"
in 1923. Alibris (web site) doesn't say what the original prices was, but you
can get a "used copy for $18 plus shipping. This might be the same thing.
Then again, maybe Minevitch might have gotten a BS in music.
Below is the address:

http://www.alibris.com/search/detail.cfm?chunk=25&mtype=&;
qauth=Borrah%20Minevitch&S=L&bid=9067250866&pbest=&pqtynew=&page=1&matches=5&qsort=c

Alibris description of book: "An easy method by which all popular airs can be
played at sight. No notes or tedious scales. A concise system of self
instruction telling how to obtain half tones, "Blue" note, accompaniment, trills;
tremolos, glass toning and other variations on any harmonica. With a selection of
songs especially adapted for the instrument."

Phil Lloyd