[Harp-L] Tremolo and Rotary effects

Hi Folks,

A couple of years ago (man, how they are flying by these days) I read on
this list of a Leslie Speaker emulator.  I forget that company and model and
all and now I'm interested in this effect.

I wasn't really interested in this stuff until recently.  Here's what got me
wanting it.  On the Little Walter CD "Blues with a Feeling", a 2 CD set,
there is a version of "Going Down Slow" the I just love.  On this cover,
Walter uses a tremolo effect and I think it's the bomb.  So now I wondering
if any of you folks out there in blues harmonica land know of 1) a good
tremolo peddle what will work well with a harp microphone, and 2) the name
of that Leslie peddle?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Later,

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh