[Harp-L] Music Publishing???

In a message dated 6/5/2008 4:26:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Doc  writes:

ASCAP; BMI: SESAC what are the advantages and strengths of each  of
these organizations compared to each other. Deciding on  publishing
music and need some advice from musicians who have had some  experience
with them. Contact me off line since I realize that this is  not a harp
oriented question but "who ya gonna call?"

Great question.  Thanks, Doc, for your consideration re harmonica  content,
but imho, this is closely related enough to harmonica content for  this thread
to be "on list".  I look forward to seeing your replies.
ron

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.